Pages

October 21, 2009

Books to read before I die 2010 - my list

Well, there is a lot of books, I should read as soon as possible. There are a lot of classic works I always wanted to read, but somehow I could never manage it.
That why I have also so many classics on this list.
But I've chosen only 10 books, that is not too much to be sure, I'll really read them next year.
So, here is the list:


Henry James: The Wings of the Dove Review....
Robert Nye: Faust
Laurence Sterne: Sentimental Journey
Charles Dickens: Great Expextations
Margaret Atwood:The Handmaid’s Tale
Umberto Eco: Foucault’s Pendulum
William Shakespeare: The Merchant of Venice
Francois Rabelais Gargantua and Pantagruel
The Memoirs of Giacomo Casanova
Jose Saramago: The Gospel According to Jesus Christ
Review...

1 megjegyzés:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Thank you so much for joining my challenge. You selected some great books. I love Atwood and Saramago.

 
Copyright © Almost insider. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Simple Blogger Tutorials. Distributed by Blogger Templates