Pages

March 21, 2009

The Sunday Salon: I'm still here

Hello fellow Saloners,

I'm still here.

The last 2 months were the most busy ones of my life, and I'm not sad about it, it was a great period, finally I managed to write about my favorite novel a pretty study of almost 50 pages. But sorry, I haven't enough time for writing this blog.

Now it's a bit strange for me. After that important job, I can't find my place now, after reading and writing 13-14 hours a day, it's a bit strange now to do nothing. (Almost nothing.) I should find the rythm again, and find out what next.

I recently heard of the success of a Hungarian novel in the US. It is the novel Tranquility by Attila Bartis. I've read this book some years ago, after it was translated to German and was also a great success. It's a very strange story, a very strange novel, but one of the books, I would like to re-read it.

Maybe next week, or later. I'm bit tired now for such a book. Actually, I feel myself very tired for any book now...

But I'm still here.

Happy reading!

0 megjegyzés:

 
Copyright © Almost insider. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Simple Blogger Tutorials. Distributed by Blogger Templates