Pages

April 03, 2011

The Sunday Salon: How to restart a blog?

How? This way!

At least my good old Almost insider blog, after a few months' break. 

Hello everyone, I'm here again. And I have a lots of new ideas. First of all, the blog will be more international, I try to focus more on books have English version (and even I have a sample of it). On the other hand, because I read many novels by different Central-European writers, they will have a special role too.

For the first type of books there will be a "Currently reading" cathegory, for the second type ones the good old reviews. There is a post already in the Currently reading section, the book I've choose is Atonement by Ian McEwan. I think, there is a lots of exciting motives in this book about the phenomenon of writing, about fiction and reality, etc.

The third thing: because I'm not only a reader but a writer too, I try to explain my thoughts about writing too.

Well, we will see it, how I'll manage it.

Oh yes, and I'm going to participate on the Dewey's Read-A-Thon on next weekend.

Happy reading!

0 megjegyzés:

 
Copyright © Almost insider. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Simple Blogger Tutorials. Distributed by Blogger Templates