Pages

April 01, 2011

Currently reading: Atonement by Ian McEwan (1)

Actually, it's a re-reading. I've already read this novel some years ago, but I've seen the movie based on it only just some days ago.

Well, I just thought, it's time to read it again, because I'm fascinated by the way, how this story is talking about the sophisticated relationship between reality and fiction. Somehow, it's about the meaning of literature, about why we're writing and reading stories.

On the other hand: Briony's character is also very interesting to me . The little girl, who is writing about love (just remember the story of her play!), but she knows nothing about the "real" love, the "real" desire, she is just a little girl, and this fact changes the whole life of two others.

0 megjegyzés:

 
Copyright © Almost insider. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Simple Blogger Tutorials. Distributed by Blogger Templates