Pages

October 25, 2009

Read-a-thon #8

Wow, it was great!

My first 24 hours read- a-thon has finished. Thanks to everyone, who visited my blog during the event. This was my "apprenticeship", next time I'll do much much better, I promise.

So, finally, I've completed the book Troubling Love by Elena Ferrante (216 pages), I've read 136 pages from the book Measuring the World by Daniel Kehlmann (that was my favourite this weekend) and finally I managed to read from The Jewess of Toledo by Lion Feuchtwanger 36 pages.

Review(s) will come next week!

Thanks to everyone, again!

2 megjegyzés:

Marie Cloutier said...

congratulations on your first readathon! :-)

 
Copyright © Almost insider. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Simple Blogger Tutorials. Distributed by Blogger Templates