Pages

August 31, 2008

Hurray, a new challenge

Somehow it's funny.
I just finished my last post with the title short stories , and now I found a new challenge about them:

THE SHORT STORY CHALLENGE
September 1-30. 2008.

I decided to join it inmediately.
I love short stories and I love challenges.

I started to read non-Hungarian litblogs only just few months ago, and I used to watch these blogs always a bit envy, because there are so many great challenges, mostly started unfortunately in January 2008.

But this is a new one, and I'm glad to find it.

1 megjegyzés:

Unknown said...

Welcome. I've posted a link to your blog on my site. Thanks for joining in.

 
Copyright © Almost insider. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Simple Blogger Tutorials. Distributed by Blogger Templates